This is my little blog. Mostly to keep myself motivated as I try to make improvements in myself, but also just an outlet. All real, all me.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
A little out of sorts
I'm not sure why, but I have been feeling a little out of sorts the last few days. I've had a really hard time concentrating on anything, and haven't been feeling like I fit. You know, where it doesn't matter if you are sitting in a room full of people that you have known for a long time, but you just don't feel like you belong there. I'm not sure where this is all coming from either. I must be just a little burnt out and need of a good vacation. Fortunately, I only have two more weeks to wait until my kids finally get Spring Break! (What school waits this long to give the kids Spring Break? Ours.) We are going to take a short trip, and we are all REALLY looking forward to it. Here's to hoping that we all don't go crazy before we leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy your vacation..I get like that also..I don't know if its I feel as if I am out of sorts or the rest of the world is..I would like to think that the rest of the world is and that I am the normal one!
ReplyDelete