Sunday, April 24, 2011

Last Supper

I'm sitting here eating my "last supper" (so to speak) and trying to figure out what in the world I am going to eat for the next 30 days.  Being Easter, I have over indulged on the sweets, but the next 30 days should all make up for it!  So, as a start, here is an update on my journey to health as of 4/15/2011 I have lost 16.6 lbs, 12.75 total inches, 3.4% body fat!  While, I'm very happy with how far I've come since December, it is also very sad that I have farther to go!  So, tomorrow I start the Whole9 30 day challenge.  I will try to keep you all updated daily with how I am feeling.

Here is an updated picture to show how far I've come so far, and where I am starting at with the challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment