Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ready to take my eating up a notch

FitBodies CrossFit is getting ready to start the Whole30 Challenge.  This is a 30 day Paleo challenge with no cheating!  I'm excited about this, but a little nervous at the same time.  In order for this to really work for me, I'm going to have to get the rest of the family on board a little, and that has not always been easy.  My son refuses to eat most vegetables; my husband is only willing to try so much.  My daughter is a little easier than the boys, but she also will only try so much.  I know that what I put in my mouth is all up to me.  The one thing I am interested to see is how the change in eating affects the way I feel.  I'll keep you posted, but I don't think I actually start the challenge until we get back from vacation (may be too hard to change my old ways while on vacation).  Once I start, I will be sure to blog often on how I am doing.  Until then......

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you..THey opened a crossfir here in Rio Rancho where we are at, however I don't want to do anything until we find oout what as a family we are doing or where! Have fun on vacation..keep me updated

    ReplyDelete