Thursday, March 31, 2011

Focus, I need you now!

The kids summer activities are already starting to ramp up.  I've been fearing this point for the last few months.  The week has shown that I'm really going to have to focus on my goals to make it through the next couple of months.  Due to scheduling, I'm already losing 2 days a week at the gym.  Getting dinner in at a decent hour is also getting more difficult.  This week we haven't been able to sit down to eat dinner together until 7:30 pm!  It has helped that we have tried to plan our meals for the busy nights, but we still need to work on figuring out a good schedule for eating earlier.  This has always been a problem in our house.  Hopefully, we can make good adjustments this summer, so I don't slide back into old bad habits.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I am so grateful that during summer we actaully start going down in our schedules...The school year KILLS me! Good Luck and don't put it off. You have worked so hard to get where you are at don't slide backwards...Also, doing an early run before the kids are up is something you can do on your off-gym days. I am very proud of my good friend..Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so funny! I am so not a morning person, so runs in the morning on off-gym days are not likely to happen. However, I am going to try to fit in some little workouts when I can. The big thing is that I'm not just sitting in front of the TV every chance I get. (Which I still need to work on for Sunday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, HEll NO..SUnday is the day that I sit in front of the TV..We go to church, come home I take a nap and just veg..If my kids talk to me I pretend that I am deaf..That is 'daddy day' go bother him:)

    ReplyDelete