This is my little blog. Mostly to keep myself motivated as I try to make improvements in myself, but also just an outlet. All real, all me.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Day 4
Four days into the 30 day challenge, and things are going good so far. No sugar cravings, no headaches, no pains. So far, it isn't as bad as I thought it might be. John and the kids have joined in, so I think that is helping. Sterling isn't completely on board, but he is trying. Valerie is really trying hard. I am so proud of them all! And myself too! I've noticed that I have more muscle soreness than usual from my workouts, but nothing intolerable. My biggest challenge came today when we had a food day at work for a co-worker who is leaving. The whole area smelled of SUGAR all day! I didn't have a problem passing up the cookies, doughnuts, and cakes, but it was hard to pass up the peach cobbler! So far, we've been eating all the leftover Easter eggs, grilled chicken, grilled burgers (no bun), lots of salad, and various nuts. Definitely need to find some good recipes soon! As soon as I find some, I'll try to post my favorites. Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment