This is my little blog. Mostly to keep myself motivated as I try to make improvements in myself, but also just an outlet. All real, all me.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Day 1
Today wasn't as hard as I thought. I was able to stick with the plan. I didn't feel too hungry throughout the day, and didn't experience any headaches. Although, I made the mistake of taking the kids grocery shopping afterward, and then was badly wanting a glass of wine! Don't worry, won't make that mistake again! And I don't think my sister will make the mistake of meeting me at the grocery store again if she knows I have to bring the kids! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
James, You look beautiful. THe outside will catch up to the inside:). So proud of you. And it does suck, never knew how fast the lbs packed on and the how FRICKIN SLOW they come off!
ReplyDeleteKeep it going..Oh and PS..HATE grocery shopping with the kids..i'd rather shoot myself in the foot!