Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Working out alone is not fun!

I got stuck late at work today, so I missed going to the gym.  I was a little worried about that because I don't have the best track record for working out on my own at home.  Fortunately, my brother-in-law was here, and I was able to get in a run while he entertained the kids.  I did a one mile run, stopping at the half-way mark to do 30 lunges.  I then finished with 30 more lunges, and played some 2-hand touch football with the kids.  It was a good time!

Tomorrow, no gym again, so hopefully, I figure out how to work in some exercise after my daughter's softball practice.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you and your awesomeness!!! It is hard to work out by yourself..I think the only thing that keeps me going is that I get to get out of the house and it is a HUGE stress reliever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it is for you! Unfortunately, I have that working mother's guilt when I am exercising cause I haven't seen my kids all day. I haven't quite got them to the point of wanting to run with me either. I keep trying though.

    ReplyDelete