Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another day...

So, I have been sidelined from working out for the past couple of days due to a very sore neck.  I haven't been able to move my head!  Fortunately, I have a great chiropractor, and it seems to finally be getting a little better.  I'm really hoping that I can get back to my workouts soon!  I miss them!

I keep looking forward to the next little reward for myself.  When I lost the first 10 lbs, I treated myself to a pedicure.  So for the next 10 lbs, I am treating myself to a nice facial!  It's been a long time since I've had one, so I can't wait.  Then, if I can lose another 5 or so lbs by Mother's Day, my loving husband has agreed to treat me to a night away from home and a professional massage!!  You better believe I'm going to bust my butt for that one!!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment