Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Half way through the challenge....

I've made it half way there!  So far, so good.  The only bumpy days are the ones where I didn't have time to pack something for eating, especially when I have a busy day ahead.  I've had a few cravings for non-Paleo foods, but they have only been when I didn't get enough to eat the rest of the day.  Last week seemed to be the week that everyone else on the challenge decided to slip, but I'm proud to say that I didn't give in (even though I REALLY wanted to on Mother's Day!).  I'm not sure how many inches I've lost so far, but I do know that I've lost in the neighborhood of 8 pounds!!  I spent this past weekend going through my closet and getting rid of some of my "fat" clothes.  That felt great!  Here is a picture to mark the halfway point:

No comments:

Post a Comment